Wusikstation is one of the most popular Sampler/Rompler out there. Since it started, it got more and more features asked for by users, a new interface, easier way to load presets and much more. Its been rated by users the number one choice when creating songs. Version 3.1.5. has just been released.
Improvements with this version:
* VST SDK 2.4 compatible now. (Cubase 4 and Live) Still compatible with older hosts.
* Categorized-Library compilation improved. Now it will check if the preset is missing and search for it. If no file is found, no library-link will be created.
* New Mod-Matrix option: Aftertouch+ModWheel
* New Mod-Matrix option: Master Vibrato. This last one uses an internal fixed LFO. (2 velocity options)
* New Mod-Matrix option: Phase Modulation. (only works with special sound-files) Now its possible to create Yamaha PM FM modulation with the support of special WAV files we have included. Some example presets are included under “-Feature Showcase” named “Phase Position 1 (FM Style)” (4 examples)
* Mod-Matrix Tools can also be found under Sources now.
* New Mod-Matrix Tool: Add Master Vibrato (replaces previous vibrato tools)
* Improved CPU usage for the Modulation-Matrix, when less than 16 voices is used. This is very usefull for complex monophonic sounds. EG: Bass and FXs.
* Improved Interpolation for the following Mod-Matrix Destinations: Amplitude, Loop-Position, Sync and the new Phase-Position. Before they were quantized by 4 samples, now its done in real-time.
* Improved denormal problems with a few of the new effects.
* New option under the Master tab: TRNS – Master Transposer. This is saved per preset. (requires skin-update)
Important: This update requires at least V3.1.4 prior to installation.