Rayzoon is pleased to announce that Jamstix 2, the long awaited successor to the original virtual drummer Jamstix, will be released on august 8th, 2007.
The World’s Most Advanced Virtual Drummer VSTi:
* real-time groove composition using dedicated style and drummer modeling (not static patterns!)
* in-depth drummer limb simulation, including triangulation of hand movements, ensures that the grooves are always humanly playable (no ten-armed drummer here)
* advanced feel modeling includes sound-specific pocket delays, power and timing variations and can play ahead, on or behind the beat
* real-time fill generator produces unique fills (no static patterns used!) that match the style and drummer in use
* streamlined interface with visual drum kit for editing as well as just watching the drums play
* part-based arranger with transition and repetition fills, liveloop technology as well as drag-&-drop MIDI export
* limb-centric bar editor allows fine-tuning of events without need for MIDI export/editing in host
* extensive MIDI controller mapping allows in-depth remote-control of the style, drummer and mixer.
* built-in mixer with compressor and 3-band EQ
* comes with 50 styles and 10 drummers, expandable via future Paks
High Quality Sounds:
* built-in high-quality drum sample player with multiple velocity layers and controllable ambience
* alternate samples remove machine-gun effect by varying sounds at the same velocity
* sophisticated layering creates realistic sound accumulations based on drum types
* route sounds to 4-17 stereo outputs (adjustable)
* extensive sound library that can be expanded via expansion Paks
Integrates With Other Sound Modules:
* integrated VSTi sub-hosting allows usage of any VSTi drum synthesizer, such as BFD™,DFHS™,EZDrummer™ and Addicitive Drums™. Combine the sounds of your favorite drum plugin with the jam power and realism of Jamstix!
* allows creating kits that use a mix of external sounds and Jamstix 2 sounds! For example, you can built a kit that uses EZDrummer™ drums and Jamstix 2 percussion sounds and cymbals.
* flexible key and velocity mapping
Jamstix can interact with your MIDI or audio input by adjusting velocity and using play rules, such as hihat/ride switching and snare head/sidestick switching as well as rhythm reduction giving you the feel of playing with a human drummer!
Supports Your Existing MIDI grooves
Jamstix can import your existing MIDI drum grooves as well as Jamstix 1 rhythms and use them as styles for playing by the drummer models. This means a static 1-bar MID file grooove comes to live by being played with the feel, accents and fills of the Jamstix 2 virtual drummers!