Syntheway has just released ElectriKeys Vsti plug-in. ElectriKeys is an Electric Piano emulation based on vintage Fender Rhodes MK1, Hohner Clavinet D6, Wurlitzer and Yamaha CP-70 e-pianos. Available for Windows and Linux based VST/FST hosts.
* Sound is generated via a hybrid method that combines synthesis and sampling techniques, to create the sounds of these vintage electric pianos.
* EP Selector. One instrument offering the sound of four legendary e-pianos:
1. Fender Rhodes Electric Piano (Stage Piano Mark I)
2. Hohner Clavinet D6
3. Wurlitzer Electric Piano
4. Yamaha CP-70 Electric Grand Piano (Brilliance: Mellow, Normal and Bright)
* Tremolo Section: Recreates the classic effect. Contains a LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) with modulation depth, frequency and offset. The panning slider controls the output effect distribution between left and right speaker and to help create a broad spectrum of stereo tremolo effects.
* 5-Band Parametric Equalizer: EQ composed of five parametric filters with Frequency, Bandwidth and Gain knobs.
* Decay and Release Time.
* 32 presets for Tremolo effects and Parametric EQ ready to play.
* FULL MIDI Automation: Complete MIDI Continuous Controller. Every parameter can be controlled via MIDI or host automation