Virtuasonic has released MIJOY PRO 2, a VSTi plug-in that allows you to use a joystick or gamepad as a MIDI controller. It can be used to control other VSTi instruments, FX plug-ins and MIDI hardware in real-time.
MIJOY PRO 2 can translate the joystick data into a variety of MIDI messages that includes: Control Change, Pitch Bend, Note, Program Change and Channel After Touch.
It is possible to load more than one instance of the plug-in and assign up to eight different joysticks (or gamepads) to manage with ease even the most complex MIDI setup.
* Support for multiple joysticks (1 to 8)
* General ON/OFF and independent switch for axis X, Y, Z and Slider
* X, Y, Z and Slider status
* Offset function with assignable minimum and maximum for each MIDI controller
* Output Mode (Sequencer/MIDI Port)
* Smoothness (from 1 to 5)
* 2 axis types (cartesian, radial)
* Binary MIDI controller with assignable min/max (button 1 to 14)
* 2 Button Modes (Press/Release, Switch)
* Support for 14 buttons
* MIDI messages assignable to X, Y, Z and Slider: Control Change, Pitch Bend, Program Change, Channel After Touch
* MIDI messages assignable to joystick buttons: Control Change, MIDI Note, Pitch Bend, Program Change, Channel After Touch, idle (button1)
* Independent MIDI Channel Setup for every axis and button
* List of standard MIDI controllers included in the software package