Xylio has updated its Dj software FutureDecks Pro to version 1.0.5. New features include a sampler and advanced BPM edit function, full native support for BCD3000 controller and many more.
* Classic DJ setup with 2 decks, pro mixer and playlists.
* Fully manual or automatic mixing (one-click beat-matching).
* Seamless intelligent looping and “skipbeat”.
* Automatic BPM detection (grid like) with batch-mode function.
* Vinyl simulation including scratch, pitch, reverse play, brake.
* Separate headphones output and song pre-listening.
* Support for VST effects and Audio Units, eqs, filters.
* Analog input for microphone/turntables/CD-players, Talk-Over.
* Controllers supported natively (zero-configure): Behringer BCD2000/BCD3000, Hercules controllers.
* Additional MIDI IN with LEARN – assign knobs/switches to fx parameters.
* Sample player (sampler).
* Record your mixes to WAV or AIFF.
* KeyLock (MasterTempo) with on/off selector, gradual pitch bend.
* ASIO/CoreAudio low-latency support.
* Browsing system with unlimited lists, disk explorer and database.
* Load the whole song in RAM memory for instant access.
FutureDecks Pro costs $149 / €119 / £79.