BREVERB is a hi-end algorithmic reverberation Plug-in which faithfully recreates the sound of revered hardware reverbs while keeping CPU load very low. Overloud BREVERB is finally filling the quality gap between expensive hardware units and software plugins. It is the ultimate solution to any recording, mixing and live performance needs.
BREVERB features the same kind of control and feel you can get from top-notch hardware reverberation units. BREVERB no frills hardware-like user interface gives you effortless and immediate control over all of the parameters. In addition to the software advantage, BREVERB allows you to dynamically map parameters to six assignable controllers and to store, recall, automate presets in any way you want. Its processing algorithms offer the same astounding sound both in color and detail that always distinguished high-end outboard reverberation units from software plugins. BREVERB guarantees you the same sonic pleasure professionals are used to experience from expensive hardware, at a very competitive price.
BREVERB’s Main Features:
• Four main Algorithms: Hall, Room, Plate and Inverse
• Modeled after the most sought-after hardware units
• Each Algorithm is engineered with no compromises in order to achieve maximum quality
• Full EQ section to tailor BREVERB’s frequency response
• Extended Nonlinear (Gate) section to forge reverberation shape
• “Motion” controls add life and musicality
• Two different user interface modes: compact and hardware-like
• Six fully assignable hardware-like faders
• Full automation capability through host sequencers
• Real-time MIDI control of any parameter through six faders
• Very low CPU usage: 120 stereo instances in AU format safely opened on a Core2Duo 2.4 GHz MacBook Pro
• Host-sync of all rates and times
• No additional latency introduced, along with MIDI mapping makes a good choice for Live sound applications
• RTAS, Audio Unit and VST formats available for Mac (Universal) and PC
Price and availability:
In Europe BREVERB carries a MSRP of 299 Euros.