Steinberg is proud to present a new member of the WaveLab product family. WaveLab Studio 6 combines a streamlined audio editing, mastering and CD burning features with a complete podcasting module. Professional 96kHz/32-bit audio quality, Audio CD Montage environment and a range of studio-grade effect processors make WaveLab Essential an ideal editing application for anyone on a budget.
The new Podcasting module is a complete online publishing toolset, including FTP client, RSS 2.0 support, easy-to-use templates and much more. WaveLab Essential 6 is an ideal addition for Cubase and Sequel owners looking to master and publish their music online.
* Podcast creation and publishing
* Redbook compatible CD burning with CD-Text
* Stereo non-destructive editing with versatile clip grouping over multiple lanes
* Powerful real-time engine with integration of clip-based and global effect plug-ins
* Superior audio processors
* Video track for sample accurate alignment of audio and video
* Sample accurate audio editor with crystal clear audio processing at up to 96 kHz and 32 bit floating point resolution