This week TP works released a new VSTi plugin, the Drumhound. A powerful 16 stereochanneled drumsampler with sounds of almost every famous drumcomputer included for use in Windows based VSTi hosts. The Drumhound has 128 presets with over 2000 sounds onboard. Next to that, the extensive filtering options provide users with unlimited creative possibilities!
Features on each channel:
– Gain [Volume adjust]
– Release [Release time]
– Tune [Tune the sound one whole note up or down]
– Peg Decay [Amount, to adjust the time of the downwards pitch envelope]
– Peg Env [Amount, to adjust the amount of the downwards pitch envelope]
– Velocity on Amplitude
– Velocity on Filter [Lowpass without resonance]
– Damp [To eleminate high frequencies]
– Lo [To eleminate low frequencies]
– Panning [To pan your sound to the left or to the right for better stereo image]
– Solo / Mute [When soloed, all other channels are muted, when muted the
channelvolume will turn off]
Drumhound is priced at 129 Euro.