Bluecat Audio is happy to announce the release of Blue Cat’s FreqAnalyst Multi, their new multiple tracks spectrum analysis VST and DirectX plugin. It uses its unique data sharing technology to let you analyze and monitor the spectrum of several audio tracks on a single screen.
This new plugin is available as a separate product or within the Blue Cat’s FreqAnalyst Pack. A special introduction price is available for all users, and special offers have been sent to registered customers.
* Mono, stereo or mid/side multiple tracks real time spectrum analyzer: visualize and compare the spectrum of several audio tracks on the same screen.
* Unique data sharing technology with multi-core processors support.
* Total control over the analysis parameters, with slope and offset correction.
* Smart interpolation algorithm for extreme display smoothness.
* Spectrum view with zooming and precise measurement capabilities.
* Instant, peak and average curves display for each track.
* Save the curves for easy A/B comparison.
* Opacity control for the user interface.
* Custom absolute and relative threshold control.
* Import/Export presets and share them between the directX and VST versions.