REAPER is a windows software application for multitrack audio production. Cockos software has released another update for Reaper.
* midi overdub/replace modes no longer add extra time to end of midi events
* midi replace/overdub recording fixes for time selection autopunch
* midi input recording item positioning fixes
* midi editor: note properties can now show/specify length in 1/4 notes (1/4, 1/8, etc)
* virtual midi keyboard: reaper-vkbmap.txt support for non-QWERTY keyboards
* grid snapping now defaults to current grid visibility settings, can override for old behavior
* made midi editor actions assigned to CCs function in relative modes the same as the main