Booming bassdrums, saucy cymbals and crispy snares can be used to describe the sound of drum machines from the early 80’s. ADM contains three classic vintage drum machines from that era rolled into one, combined with a 32-step internal sequencer and pattern controlled fx (PCF). AudioRealism has released version 1.1.0. of ADM.
Changes in 1.1.0:
* Added drop zone to the instrument selector, you can now drag&drop a sample from a file browser window (like explorer or finder) directly onto an instrument slot to load a sample. Dragging multiple samples also works and loads them into consecutive slots.
* Universal Binary VST for Mac
* Multiout AU on Mac
* Changed 909 Toms
* Changed caching system
* Tuning smoothed for SPL generators and 909 Hats
* Save patch default path fixed
* Multiple minor bugfixes and changes