PSP Audiware is happy to inform us that a new version (1.1.0) of PSP Xenon has been released.
The list of changes includes the exciting new features:
– dithering autoblacking
– attenuation meter zooming
– independent metering of the gain reduction applied by every plug-in section (leveler as well as 1st and 2nd stage limiter)
– the input meter can show the signal after or before the input gain (as controlled by the input knob)
– all metering settings can be saved to preferences as default configuration
– additional GUI timer for more responsive metering on Mac
– leveler works fine on SSE2-capable machines. Please note that you might need to read just leveler settings if your machine is SSE2-capable
– overshoot no longer occur when working at higher samplerates (>48kHz)
– no more overshoots when using dithering
– 64-bit audio streaming supported in Sonar
Please note that you might need to install the newest Pace Interlok drivers to be able to run Xenon 1.1.0.