Next week Ableton will have the global release of the brand-new Ableton LIVE 7 LE, the entry level version of the award-winning Ableton Live. LIVE 7 LE is aimed at beginners, budget conscious users, DJs, Remixers and anyone who is interested in making music.
LIVE 7 LE is the most creative and intuitive way to make music with a computer. Just like his big brother(s) LIVE 7 and LIVE 7 SUITE and the only products on the market which covers the whole musical process – from CREATION to PRODUCTION to PERFORMANCE!
LIVE has an easy to use interface who let producers and performers get results extremely fast – without extensive experience. And also the price is right and much cheaper than the full LIVE 7 and LIVE 7 SUITE versions.
Live 7 LE Features:
* Studio-quality recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz*
* Sixty-four audio tracks and unlimited MIDI tracks per project
* Powerful and creative MIDI sequencing for software instruments
* More than twenty built-in audio effects, including a host of creative delays, filters, distortions, studio compressors and EQs*
* Includes two software instruments—Simpler for creative sample-based synthesis, and Impulse for dynamic, sampled drums*
* VST and AU effects and instruments support; automatic plug-in delay compensation*
* Real-time time-stretching and warping of AIFF, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC and MP3 files for DJing and instant remixing
* Tweak Live’s controls in real time with any MIDI controller—just MIDI-map it or choose from a list of popular supported controllers for instant mapping
* Single-screen user interface for simple, creativity-focused operation
* Multicore and multiprocessor support
Ableton LIVE 7 LE cost only EUR 142,-* – Suggested Retail Price exclusing local VAT. All users who buy Live 6 LE between April 1 and July 30, 2008 will get a free download upgrade to Ableton Live 7 LE.