Weighing in at just fifteen pounds is the fiery new KORG M50, ready to take on all contenders! Incredible new sounds; fat and juicy combis, splits and layers; a plethora of ace effects; dynamic Drum Tracks; enhanced poly-arpeggiators; classic sequencing tools, a solid, confident keybed; up-to-date SD storage; companion editing software and our famous TouchView interactive display – it all adds up to an invigorating and sexy keyboard instrument that could only come from KORG.
– Three keyboard models
The M50 is available as three models with different keybeds: the 61-key M50-61, the 73-key M50-73, and the 88-key M50-88. Both have been designed with careful attention to keyboard feel. The M50-61 and M50-73 use a new semi-weighted Natural-Touch keyboard that allows expressive performance on a fast, synth-action feel. The M50-88 uses Korg’s RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3) keyboard acclaimed for its graded-action grand piano-like touch, making it the ideal choice for a stage piano as well.
– Main features of the M50:
* Rich and vivid sound using the same “EDS” (Enhanced Definition Synthesis) tone generator found on the upper-end M3
* An enormous 256 MB of PCM data*, provides 608 programs and 384 combinations featuring Korg’s acclaimed voicing expertise.
* The 61-key M50-61 and 73-key M50-73 use a new semi-weighted Natural Touch keyboard, while the 88 key M50-88 features the top-of-the-line Real Weighted Hammer Action 3 (RH3) graded action keyboard,
* The Drum Track gives you 671 patterns to stimulate and support your realtime performance and song production.
* The Polyphonic Arpeggiator delivers from simple phrases up to complex rhythmic gestures, and lets you use two patterns simultaneously in Combination mode or Sequencer mode to create complete ensemble backing.
* The highly intuitive sequencer provides 16 MIDI + 1 master tracks with all the tools needed to capture and easily shape your musical ideas into polished productions.
* The large TouchView graphical user interface makes it easy to select sounds, adjust parameters and create your music easily.
* An SD card slot provides easy and affordable management of your sounds and songs.
* Included M50 Editor and M50 Plug-In Editor software lets you edit the sounds using your computer, and allows you to use the M50 as a plug-in instrument in your favorite DAW software (VST, Audio Units, and RTAS are supported).
* The M50-61 features a stylishly retro light-weight and compact design, and the M50-88 is the lightest weight 88-key keyboard Korg has ever made.