Spectrasonics has updated Omnisphere to v1.0.1d and the Omnisphere Patch Library to v1.0.2.
Omnisphere Software v1.0.1d includes fixes for the following:
* Auto chaos not working for non-looped envelopes.
* Streaming preferences incorrectly initialized.
* New Value Option text field doesn’t disappear after entering text in AU hosts.
* Part names get restored when loading a midi learn template.
* Startup time affected by files in temp folder.
* Error message when a subcategory folder needs to be selected for a save isn’t clear enough.
* Tuning scale menu check marks don’t restore properly.
* EZ-Phaser parameters don’t have “EZ-Phaser” prefix in mod-matrix target menu.
* Patches that use tuning files in nested folders are not sharable.
* Keystroke handling in Logic interferes with key commands.
Omnisphere Patch Library v1.0.2:
* Adds over 1000 enhanced Atmosphere patches.
* Adds complete “Atmosphere Library” of patches.
* Adds “Taste of Omnisphere” patch demo library.
It also installs the following:
* Omnisphere Patch Library 1.0.2.
* Fixes for broken patches.
* Reference Guide 1.0a.
* Latest default multi.
* Updated notes.