Virsyn has released bugfix updates for CUBE 2 (Mac only), Matrix (Mac only) and TERA 3.
CUBE 2.2.1 Update for Mac’s only:
-The AU Validation problem with Logic 8.0.2 / Digital Performer 6 is fixed.
MATRIX 1.1.2 Update for Mac’s only:
– Mac/RTAS: fixed crash on startup with some ProTools versions.
TERA 3.2.3 Update Windows and Mac:
– AU: Validation problem with Logic 8.0.2 and DigitalPerformer 6 fixed.
– NI KORE: Import of Program banks working now.
– Import of user samples working now.
– Fixed: After project load some older hosts reset program to no. 1.
– Fixed: Incorrect display of modulation destination “all times”.
– PC: free running envelopes working now.
– Spectrum OSC: Samplerate dependency removed.
– Fixed occasional crashes on one-shot sample playback.
– VST: MIDI Note Off missing on external MIDI.
Registered users are notified automatically about the updates. Demoversions are available.