CME has announced latest version 2.0 firmware for their New UF series MIDI keyboards. The CME New UF Series features a redesigned front panel providing more convenient control with many new shortcut functions and the addition of CME’s U-CTRL functions.
New MIDI features include a built-in USB plug-and-play interface, a MIDI In added to the expansion slot, and a built-in full duplex wireless MIDI interface with error detection and 262-foot range. The new UF Series is available in four models ranging from 49 semi-weighted keys to 88 hammer-action keys and include many of the control features of their predecessor, such as eight assignable control knobs, nine assignable control faders, six sequencer remote buttons, and 20 built-in memory locations.
The major changes of the firmware are:
– UF v2.0 firmware
– Adds Pro Tools modes in U-CTRL function,
– Adjusts the MIDI Route.
– Optimises the keyboard’s velocity sensitivity.
– Optimises the keyboard’s operating and display manner
– Rectifies the bank number errorwhen sending the tone data
– Stabilises the pitch bend transferring data.
– Fixes known bugs and errors
The full update will be free. Users can download it from CME website and select the relevant model to upgrade.