IL.EK.TRO Silicon is all about driving crunchy electro and and driving techno beats beats sliced and diced into modular and flexible Drum Racks for Live 7, a nuclear bomb for the dance floor.
By maximising the potential of the unique sound design architectures of Ableton Live 7, IL.EK.TRO Silicon features 35 Performance and Bass machines featuring EFX chains built for live performance and endless tweakability, perfect for stage or studio.
IL.EK.TRO Silicon’s producer Carl Finlow needs no introduction. He has been writing and recording music since 1986, with releases on some of electronic music’s finest labels including Warp, Paper, Klang, Soma, Playhouse, and of course 2020 Vision which he co-founded with Ralph Lawson in 1995.
In addition to his over 100 releases, he is also a prodigious remixer in his own right, having reworked tracks by artists from around the globe including 2 Lone Swordsman, Luke Slater, Swayzak, Dave Tipper, Alexi Delano, Blaze, Josh Wink, Superman Lovers and Fatboy Slim.
Since 2006 he’s been involved in an excting writing partnership with DJulz, one of France’s top djs. The duo have released tracks together in deep house/minimal styles on Klang under the name SUM.
IL.EK.TRO Silicon contains:
* 25 Performance Machines – Drum Loop Live Clips with associated Drum Racks and FX chains.
* 10 Bass Machines – Bass Loop Live Clips with associated Drum Racks and FX chains.
* 128 Drum Racks – Drum Loop Live Clips with associated Drum Racks.
* 297 Live Clips – all the samples compiled into the following sections as Live Clips:
Keys – FX – 58 Live Clips
Keys – Loops – 30 Live Clips
Drums – Loops – 131 Live Clips
Drums – Elements – 20 Live Clips
Bass – One Shots – 29 Live Clips
Bass – Loops – 29 Live Clips
* 35 FX Performance Chains
* 297 audio files.
* A maximum of 4 macro controls on the racks let users quickly dial in an inspiring setting, and is perfect for DJing or live performance use.
* A limiting module at the end of each Performance and Bass Machines’s FX chain prevents the chain’s final output from clipping in a live performance or DJ setting.
* All files are 24 bit.