BRASS, the award-winning software recreation of three wind instruments, a trumpet, a saxophone and a trombone, is now coming in version 2. All the characteristics of the real instruments have been analysed and modelled by Ircam Paris through mathematical algorithms, to offer extreme realism and expressivity.
In version 2.0, BRASS offers an entirely redesigned interface with major new features and improvements:
– New physical modelling of the saxophone
– Two new Saxophone mouthpieces
– Possibility to play four instruments at a time using a new Harmonization module.
– Advanced spatialization possibilities
– Improved MIDI control
– Better integration into DAW software.
– Entirely redesigned interface
This upgrade will be free to all registered users.