Ideal for final mixes and mastering, Waves Center is an innovative new processor that separates phantom Center content from Side (L/R) content. With Center, you can zero in on the phantom center and bring out or bring down the vocals without affecting everything else. Perfect for post-production engineers and DJs as well, Center lets you reposition, isolate, and even eliminate elements of your mix.
Using a unique dynamic engine which considers the amplitude, frequency, and time envelope of stereo sources, Center gives you the power to radically re-balance your spatial imagery. Adjustable punch, high frequency, and low frequency controls let you enhance detail with maximum impact.
Get centered or get side-tracked. Choose sides or play it down the middle. Find the middle ground, or get a little something on the side. With Waves Center, you really can play the (stereo) field.
* High controls balance of high frequency content between the Center and Sides. 0 – 100 (0=Center)
* Low controls balance of low frequency content between the Center and Sides. 0 – 100 (0=Center)
* Punch controls the spread of transient content between the Center and Sides. 0 – 100 (0=Center)
* Center controls the Center gain. +6dB to Off
* Sides controls the Sides gain +6dB to Off
* Master Gain controls the overall stereo gain. +6dB to -24dB
* Output Meters displays the stereo output after processing. 0 dBFS to -36 dBFS
* Center Detection Meter Displays the Center content of the stereo source
Available as TDM and Native plug-in. More details at the Waves website.