Jeroen is happy to announce a new plugin called Red Phatt Pro. The plugin provides flexible and powerful dynamics processing and supports advanced compression techniques such as upward compression, downward compression, New-York style (parallel) compression, side-chaining, dual-ratio compression, expansion and more.
– Zero latency processing optimized for both live and studio use;
– Support for all sampling frequencies supported by the plugin host;
– Mono or stereo sidechain input for broadcast or advanced music production purposes;
– Higher-order level detector with controllable filter and hysteresis for maximum control of the detected signal envelopes;
– Different release curves for more sonic variety;
– Integrated zero-latency peak limiter;
– Intuitive user interface.
Red Phatt Pro is available now at a price of 10 Euro. A DEMO version for Microsoft Windows 95/98/2000/XP/Vista is currently available.