Roland Corporation is proud to announce the release of a major system upgrade for the JUNO-G Workstation Keyboard, adding Fantom-series audio sampling functionality that you can use alongside all the other powerful JUNO-G features.
The Version 2.0 software upgrade is a free and easy download. In minutes, you’ll be sampling, chopping, and sequencing your new sounds. Included in the JUNO-G Version 2.0 upgrade are these new features:
- Sample audio from external sources or import audio phrases from the removable flash memory.
- Samples can be assigned to trigger from the JUNO-G’s function buttons or the JUNO-G’s keyboard.
- Velocity and note number can be assigned individually for each sample.
- Adjust Start, End and Loop points using the JUNO-G’s front panel control knobs.
- Advanced sampling editing such as Truncate, Normalize, Emphases, Sample Chop and Combine are included.
- Samples can automatically match BPM in real-time to changes made to the tempo of your song.