Karma-Lab has opened a new support service for Korg M3 owners and KARMA users: the Premium Content Area (PCA). By purchasing an affordable subscription plan, users gain access to new video tutorials being released on a weekly basis.
– New online video tutorials delivered weekly plus supporting discussion forums with priority responses.
– Learn from the masters including KARMA developer Stephen Kay and KARMA programmer Scott Raposa.
– Multi-part / multi-week tutorials series go in-depth covering topics such as programming combis and using KARMA software.
– Individual class tutorials highlight interesting features and provide useful tips & tricks.
– Discover the hidden power of your instrument and get the most out of your investment.
The PCA’s “grand opening” unveiled the first nine chapters (over 72 minutes) of the House 101 Combi Creation Series, a multi-part series that teaches users to create a fully KARMA-fied combi. Presented by KARMA Sound Set Programmer Scott Raposa (author of Reincarnation), several sample chapters can be watched for free from the House 101 page.
For more information, visit Karma-Lab’s PCA page.