The little villain has grown up and is now available. Waldorf announced that the Blofeld Keyboard is shipping with a price tag of only 879 Euro.
Not only on the outside did the keyboard version gain weight, also his inner qualities have seen a remarkable step-up: besides the virtual-analog synthesis and the classic wavetables it now sports a whopping 60 megabytes of sample memory.
Just imagine to add a vocal-like noise spectrum to a typical Wavetable pad, spice-up a virtual-analog solo sound with a strong attack sample or just process any other sample with the countless oscillator and filter modulations.
Play your sound creations on the high-quality keyboard with velocity and aftertouch. Pitchbend and modulation wheel are at your disposal and, as a matter of course, you can connect a sustain pedal.
All this is packaged in a sleek metal enclosure with a big graphic display, endless stainless steel rotaries and an internal power supply.
Most important features:
- 60 MB Sample memory
- Virtual analog, Wavetable and sample-based Oscillators
- high-quality semi-weighted keyboard with 49 keys, velocity and aftertouch
- internal power supply (100-240V, 50-60Hz)
- pitchbend wheel
- modulation wheel
- sustain pedal connector
- Octave Up / Down buttons
- freely programmable button
- sturdy metal enclosure
- 7 endless stainless steel dials
- graphic display 128 x 64 pixels, b/w, white background LED
- more than 1000 Sounds
- 3 Oscillators per voice
- Frequency Modulation between Oscillators
- All Q Oscillator models
- All Microwave II/XT/XTk Wavetables
- 2 independent multi mode Filters per voice
- Filter FM
- 2 Drive stages per voice with selectable Drive Curves
- 3 fast LFOs per voice
- 4 fast Envelopes per voice
- powerful Arpeggiator
- freely programmable Arpeggiator Pattern with up to 16 Steps per Sound