RESAMPLER is a software designed to bring sounds of VST instruments into hardware sampler, esp. into Roland Fantom Series Sampler (in combination with Fantom YASE). It creates a collection of Microsoft Wave-Files and is able to save the complete sound in the Patch format of Fantom YASE. The sounds can be looped and normalized automatically during the record procedure.
VST®instruments make the life in the studio more and more easily. Users can copy their session data to a memory stick instead using heavy hardware synthesizers. Since years VST®s can provide better sound quality and flexibility. But what about playing these sounds onstage?
Even in our days it is a risk to use a Laptop or other PC-Hardware onstage, regardless of the operating system, because of its lack of safety. That’s why the most of professional keyboarders prefer using hardware synthesizers and samplers instead of PC’s for the live performance.
The question: How to put the (VST) studio sound into the hardware sampler? The answer: With the RESAMPLER
More Highlites in keywords:
Stand-Alone ASIO and VST Instrument Host
– Microsoft® Windows® XP or Vista (32bit) application
– Live Play Mode, you can pre-listen what you will record
– Fully compatible with Microsoft® Windows® ASIO- and MIDI-drivers
Fully integrated graphical interface
– Real Hardware design
– VST Mixer
– MIDI Automation (with graphical Key Range Editor, Velocity Range Editor and Sample Length Editor)
– Recorder Section
Quick start enabled
– 3 Templates for MIDI-Automation with different complexities, accessible with one click, fully customizable
– Quick Start Tutorials
– Simple Function Buttons
Comprehensive Patch Creation Algorithms
– 4 VST-instruments can be mixed and recorded simultaneously, with routing to 2 additional VST-effects
– Creation of complex Sound patches within few minutes
– Creation of Fantom YASE™ compatible Patches