iZotope is pleased to announce the release of iZotope Radius for Logic and Apple Soundtrack Pro, a new version of their high-end time stretching and pitch shifting algorithm previously built for Apple’s Logic Pro. This new version has been updated with support for Logic 9 as well as Soundtrack Pro 3.
iZotope Radius allows for independent control over timing and pitch of any audio material while preserving the character and acoustic space of the original recording. Using an advanced hybrid method, it is able to preserve transients and sustained material simultaneously, making it extremely useful for modifying fully mixed performances as well as individual instruments, voices, or other audio sources. This new version of Radius adds a new pitch coherence control that enables enhanced control over the soundstage.
Because iZotope Radius is designed for completely transparent operation on a wide variety of source material, it is well suited for many applications in audio post production such as matching soundtracks, voiceovers, or other audio cues to video clips and pull-up, pull-down for film and video conversion.
• Time streching between 12.5% and 800%
• Pitch shift from -36 to +36 semitones
• Maintains original acoustic space and sound stage
• Preserves transient attacks and timing accuracy
• Formant correction with strength and shift control
• Preserves Dolby matrix encoding
• Maintains phase coherency and stereo image
• Supports sample rates up to 192 kHz
iZotope Radius for Logic Pro and Soundtrack Pro is available for purchase directly from iZotope for $399.99 USD.