FireBird+ is not just another synthesizer, it uses Harmonic Content Morphing (HCM) synthesis to provide a powerful, unique and innovative architecture for next-generation sounds, never heard before. HCM synthesis combines standard and resynthesized waves, which can be modified in real time using various modifiers altering their harmonic structure.
The v1.10.2. update is free for all FireBird+ users.
* 137 new presets programmed by Bastiaan van Noord (NoiseWorkx) and Bryan ‘Xenos’ Lee
* Additional patterns for the ARP
* Up and down arrow keys are now used for previous/next preset selection
* Included a Spanish manual
Changes and improvements:
* Improved performance and faster loading
* Improved sound, smoother and more hardware like sound quality
* More ‘punchy’ envelopes
* Slightly reduced reverb mix for combi effects
* Filter sweeps now sound cleaner
* Improved host compatibility
* Reduced CPU spikes
* The installer now automatically detects the VST folder
For more information please visit the Tone2 website.