Digidesign’s Eleven Rack is a revolutionary guitar recording system designed to solve the challenges guitarists face in the studio. Eleven Rack uses a unique tone cloning design and one-of-a-kind, custom-designed True-Z input to re-create the experience of playing through a mic’d amp. By combining studio-standard Pro Tools software with a DSP-accelerated high-resolution interface, Eleven Rack puts professional recording into the hands of every guitar player. Whether you’re tracking in the studio or playing on stage, this rackmountable multi-effects processor delivers fresh, mind-blowing, hyper-realistic guitar amp and effects tones that will inspire your best performances.
Digidesign Eleven Rack in the Studio
Eleven Rack combines studio-standard Pro Tools software with a high-resolution, dual DSP-powered audio interface, so you’ll never have to worry about latency when recording, thanks to its built-in amp/effects tones, nor will your computer have to carry the processing burden. Additionally, Eleven Rack takes re-amping to the next level by recording both dry and processed guitar signals simultaneously, allowing you to re-amplify later without patching a single cable. Digidesign even found a way to embed the Eleven Rack amp and effects settings into the audio tracks you record, enabling you to automatically recall those settings from your audio files on any Pro Tools system with the Eleven Rack.
Digidesign Eleven Rack On Stage
Eleven Rack also rocks onstage as a standalone amp tone and effects signal processor. Digidesign pulled out all the stops to make sure it sounds and feels just like playing through the real deal. The guitar effects processor comes with a classic collection of guitar effects, from must-have stompboxes to world-class rackmount studio processors. Eleven Rack has all the I/O flexibility you need to integrate it into your existing rig, and easily incorporate the tones you’ve recorded with into your live setup—closing the gap between studio and stage. Eleven Rack rackmount processor also offers incredibly powerful control options using affordable MIDI controllers and expression pedals, giving you full foot control over everything from vintage wah effects to tempo-driven delays and more.
– Unique True-Z auto-impedance matching guitar input
– Incredible emulations of classic guitar amp tones inspired by Fender, Vox, Marshall, Soldano, and Mesa Boogie amps*
– Refined collection of sought-after classic stompbox tones inspired by effects from Fender, Electro-Harmonix, Ibanez, ProCo, Univox, and more*
– Powerful collection of studio-quality rackmount effects processors
– Convolution-based cabinet emulations deliver unprecedented realism in cabinet tones
– Convolution-based microphone emulations inspired by classic dynamic, condenser, and ribbon mic designs
– Integrated FX loop switchable to incorporate existing mono or stereo rack and stompbox effects
– Two dedicated 1/4″ outputs designed to connect with amplifiers
– Powerful foot control options using affordable MIDI controllers and expression pedals
– Flexible I/O routing and functionality enables unit to be used in conjunction with nearly any existing rig setup
– Easily incorporate the exact same tones you develop in your studio recordings in a live setting
– Built-in tuner
– Tap-tempo control of time-based effects
Official release will be later today (23d september)….