Thanks to a Gearjunkies fan, we were able to get some more details on the new KORG microSAMPLERX. The European presentation will be on the 14th of september.
Further Info on the microSAMPLER:
– 37 key (Natural Touch Mini Keyboard with Velocity)
– 8 user bank (A ~ H), 1 ROM bank
– 5 types of sampling (LOOP / ONE SHOT / GATE / AUTO NEXT / KEY GATE)
– Sample rates of 48kHz – 24kHz – 12kHz – 6kHz
– Approximately 160 seconds per one bank (Mono / 48kHz sampling rate at 159.7 seconds)
– Up to 14 voice poly (stereo / mono regardless)
– 64,000 note sequencer (one per bank notes (16,000 notes max in one pattern))
– 96 ticks / quarter note resolution (real-time recording)
– MIDI IN, OUT and USB
– DC9V or alkaline 6 x AA batteries = giving 3 hours battery life approximately
– 516 (W) x 238 (D) x 65 (H) mm
– Weight of 1.9kg
Software editor for Windows: Microsoft Windows XP SP3 or later, Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 or later Mac: Mac OS X 10.4 or late.
Interesting to see you can use your iPod or iPhone