Originally released on November 16, 2009, FabFilter Pro-Q is a top-quality precision EQ plug-in with both zero-latency and linear phase modes, up to 24 bands and a gorgeous interface for easy and precise editing. Featuring an integrated real-time frequency analyzer and flexible per-channel and mid/side modes, FabFilter Pro-Q is the perfect tool for any mixing or mastering job. They just released FabFilter Pro-Q 1.01. This update to the just-released EQ plug-in contains various bug fixes and improvements.
The update contains the following important bug fixes and improvements:
– Added mouse wheel handling for Q changes in the interactive EQ display.
– Fixed a bug that caused some loss of precision in calculations. Thisupdate drastically reduces the total harmonic distortion (THD).
– Fixed a bug in the mono AU and VST3 versions, that caused the plug-in to be unable to report latency changes to the host.
– Fixed a bug that could cause unwanted ‘plops’ when disabling and enabling EQ bands at lower frequencies.
– Fixed possible crash in linear-phase processing mode.
FabFilter Pro-Q is available for EUR 139, USD 199 or GBP 124. It can be used on Windows and Mac OS X in VST and VST 3, RTAS and Audio Units plug-in formats. Bundles with FabFilter Pro-Q and other FabFilter plug-ins are also available. See www.fabfilter.com/shop. Existing FabFilter customers can purchase Pro-Q with great discounts by logging in to their online user account: www.fabfilter.com/myaccount.