Applied Acoustics Systems releases the Tassman 4 v4.1.4 Update for Mac OS X and Windows. Tassman is an extremly rich modular sound synthesis environment based on physical modeling. It is both an impressive collection of unique synths and effect processors, and a tightly integrated synthesis studio which lets you customize instruments in any way you wish or even create your own from scratch.
This is a maintenance update containing the following changes:
– Authorization now works with non-admin user accounts;
– Fixed browser focus crash on Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard;
– Fixed drag-and-drop in Logic 9 but now have a separate edit window;
– Fixed MIDI Links behavior on On/Off buttons;
– Fixed Edit MIDI dialog values glitch.
Pricing and Availability
The Tassman 4 v4.1.4 Update is available now, free of charge to all Tassman 4 registered users.