For keyboardists in need of great background vocals, the new VP-7 vocal processor is ready to sing! Create harmonies instantly, from a single voice to a full-scale choir, with a microphone and a MIDI connection to the keyboard of your choice. It’s simple. Just select a sound type from the front panel, and play.
The Human Voice section provides rich and expressive choral backing by just playing the keyboard — no singing required. The Vocal Designer section can automatically generate 2-voice or 3-voice backing harmonies based on the lyrics that you sing into the microphone. And for classic robot-voice effects, the Vocoder button lets you instantly sound like a vintage vocoder.
- Generate vocal harmonies instantly — no vocal skills required
- Dedicated buttons for instant access to the preset sounds
- Four expressive Human Voice sounds, three Vocal Designer choirs, plus vintage vocoder, echo, and reverb
- Dedicated knobs for volume, mic level, harmony mix, and Ambience level
- Bundled with DR-HS5 microphone (designed for Roland’s Vocal Designer products)