112dB announces that Redline Monitor, the high-quality near-field monitor simulation for headphones, has been updated to version 1.0.4. This maintenance release applies to both the retail and the trial version.
– Dim attenuation selectable from -3dB to -12dB to prevent clipping.
– Dim attenuation disabled when the plugin is bypassed.
– Option to disable tooltips wasn’t remembered after closing the plugin.
– The plugin caused a +6dB level increase on OS X.
– The installer mistakenly warned about Windows 7 not being supported.
Redline Monitor 1.0.4 is a free download for registered users.
Redline Monitor is available in RTAS/VST format for Windows XP/Vista/7 and RTAS/AU/VST Universal Binary format for Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and up. Redline Monitor is sold exclusively from the 112dB online store at http://112dB.com/store for €99/$99.