In perfect harmony with the Pioneer DJM-350, the Pioneer CDJ-350 CD Player also brings some of the specialties of the Club Standard products to the entry level DJ. The Cue-ing and Looping works on the CDJ-350 identical as on a CDJ-2000 or CDJ-900.
Together in a setup with the new DJM-350:
The CDJ-350 is fully compatible with the exports and the Beatgrid from Rekordbox Music Management Software (included), in fact the BPM Lock relies on it. As the Beatgrid of your tracks is recognized by the CDJ-350, you’re loops will be tighter than before. Your preparing your set on CDJ-350’s the same way as it would have been for CDJ-2000’s, no need to decide on forehand as your exported files will work on all CDJs that support Rekordbox. You can browse your tracks easily by artist, title, genre etc.
Build-in the CDJ-350 is a high quality sound card and MIDI controller, making it a universal deck that can be used in several ways: stand alone CD or Media player or Sound card and controller for computer software. Nearly all normal music file types (MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF) are supported when inserted on media or disc. Off course regular audio CDs are played as well.
– Type of Discs 12cm
– Disc Format MP3 CD, CD- CD-R and CD-RW
– Additional Music Source USB device (memo stick, iPod, card reader)
– USB File Format FAT 16, FAT 32 or HFS+
– Accepted File Formats MP3, AAC, AIFF(16/24bit), WAV (16/24bit)
– USB Connectivity 1 x USB-A (top, for storage devices), 1 x USB-B (back, for computer connection)
– Frequency Response 4Hz ~ 20kHz
– Distortion 0.006 % (JEITA)
– Signal to Noise Ratio line 115 dB
– Audio Output Voltage 2.0 Volts
– Power Supply AC 220-240V, 50/60Hz
– Power Consumption 16 W
– Dimensions 220 x 288.5 x 107mm ( WxDxH )
– Net Weight 2.3 kg