The Pioneer DJM-350 DJ Mixers has 2 channels and offers a lot of digital possibilities for the creative DJ. There are features on the compact DJM-350 mixer that can also be found on Pioneer Club Standard products like the 4 Effects, Looping and Rekordbox compatibility.
Together in a setup with the new CDJ-350:
One of the new features of the DJM-350 is the option to record his live set on a USB device without the need of extra kit or cables. Plug in a USB memory device and start recording your performance in high quality uncompressed WAV audio.
The equalizers you have on each channel are identical to those of the DJM-400 offering you Isolator kills (infinite equalizers) for each frequency. All A/D and D/A conversions are done with the shortest circuitry possible maintaining the sound quality as much as possible. The DJM-350 has a high performance CPU that minimized the noise.
– Sampling Rate 48 kHz
– A/D, D/A Converters 24 bits
– Frequency Response 20Hz ~ 20kHz
– Distortion 0.007 %
– Signal to Noise Ratio line 97 dB
– Power Supply AC 220-240V, 50/60Hz
– Power Consumption 18 W
– Dimensions 218 x 301.1 x 106.6 ( WxDxH )
– Net Weight 3.2 kg
– Phone 2 x (RCA)
– Line 3 x (RCA)
– Mic 1 x(Phone Jack 6.3mm)
– Fader start 2 x (mono mini JACK)
– Master Out 2 x (RCA) +2 dBu / 600 Ohm
– Headphone Monitor Out 1 x (Jack 6.3mm) +8.5 dBu / 32 Ohm
– Low Frequency infinite ~ +6 dB @ 70Hz
– Mid frequency infinite ~ +6 dB @ 1kHz
– high Frequency infinite ~ +6 dB @ 13kHz
– Low Frequency -12 ~ +6 dB @ 100Hz
– high Frequency -12 ~ +6 dB @ 10kHz