The recently announced 1.5. update for the Studio One DAW software is now available according to Presonus. , along with three new content expansions: Studio One Expansion (hundreds of new presets and fx chains), Studio One Piano (an improved piano for Presence) and Synth Session (150+ sampled synth sounds for Presence).
Top Ten Studio One v1.5 Features:
- Integrated Video Playback via Quicktime.
- SoundCloud integration for instant uploading of songs to web sites, FaceBook, etc. without exiting Studio One.
- Key Command Editor – Easily create custom key command maps.
- 64-bit Vista/7 and Snow Leopard operation.
- Improved Automation Editing with Draw Figures (Line, Parabola, Square, Triangle, Saw, Sine) and manipulate with unique Transform tool.
- Drag to Browser functionality – The Browser is now a ‘two-way street’, drag inserts to store presets/fx chains, drag audio events to bounce files to a location, drag instrument parts to bounce MIDI files to a location.
- New Plug-ins, Content, and existing Effect and Instrument Improvements:
- Impact now has multiple velocity layers.
- Presence now has Multi-FX Section.
- New Scope and Level Meter plug-ins.
- Pipeline has a unique integrated scope to calibrate signal path latency.
- Automatable Bypass for insert effects.
- Tons of new presets for built-in effects.
- Over 2GB new content for all users.
- Export Stems – Easily bounce any combination of Audio/Instrument Tracks, Buses, or FX channels.
- Editing Improvements across the board such as unlimited Undo History (even after you’ve saved), Event position constrain when dragging between tracks, New Split at Cursor command, new musical functions, etc.
- Support for Apple Loops (CAF files, OSX only) & REX file.