ImageLine is pleased to announce the FL Studio 9.5 beta is available for testing. This video below shows some of the new features in FL Studio 9.5 Beta.
Notable changes & improvements:
- Larger mixer view & waveform metering – The Mixer View options include ‘Wide tracks’ and ‘Waveforms’.
- Individually sizable Playlist tracks – Any or all Playlist tracks can now be resized by dragging on the divider between the name areas.
Individual tracks can also be locked at a desired size.
- Live Playlist marker types – Playlist markers can be set to Loop, Pause or Skip for innovative live performances.
- 64 bit plugin support – The Wrapper now automatically detects 64 bit plugins and opens them in 64 Bit ‘Bridged’ mode.
- Improved memory management – Two changes have been made to lower demands on FL Studio’s memory allocation.
– 64 Bit & 32 Bit VST plugins can be opened in ‘Bridged’ mode that runs the plugin and its memory allocation in a separate process.
– Audio Clips & Sampler Channels Keep on disk option now opens the sample in a separate memory allocation.
- Improved audio options – ASIO: ‘Mix in bufferswitch’ and ‘Triple buffer’ may improve performance with some ASIO drivers. ASIO/DirectSound: Revised ‘Playback tracking’ options to help with alignment of visual feedback with audio where problems exist.
- Fully automatic PDC – The default for new projects, automatic Plugin Delay Compensation updates the PDC settings when changes are detected.
- Piano roll transport control – Editing in the Piano roll while in Song mode will now move the Playlist transport in sync with the Piano roll.
- Piano roll – Rounded notes view.
- Ctrl+B – Duplicate selection, zoom range or all (no selection) in the Playlist and Piano roll.