Voxengo Polysquasher version 2.3 update is now available for download. Polysquasher is a mastering compressor plugin for professional audio and sound production applications, available in AudioUnit and VST
plug-in formats, for Mac OS X and Windows computers.
Version 2.3 update implements the following changes:
* The “Show All Channel Meters” routing switch added.
* Input level meter added.
* Additional visual look variation settings added.
Polysquasher was designed with a main goal: to be transparent. Transparent compression action is a cornerstone for any mastering compressor. Transparency of audio signal processing is necessary to preserve all existing elements in the mix, while compression itself is necessary to make the mix sound uniform to other mixes (tracks) and to make it sound more solid and “glued”.
* Transparent compression sound
* Real-time gain reduction graph
* 8 built-in compressor modes
* Compressor mode editor
* Multi-channel processing
* Internal channel routing
* Channel grouping
* Mid/side processing
* Up to 8x linear-phase oversampling
* 64-bit floating point processing
* Preset manager
* Undo/redo history
* A/B comparisons
* Contextual hint messages
* 22-millisecond processing latency
Polysquasher is available for purchase on-line for USD 69.95. Demo version of Voxengo Polysquasher and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo website.