Sleek and stylish, the new 24-channel C|24 control surface provides direct hands-on control of Pro Tools mixing, recording, and editing, a complete array of high-quality analog inputs, and a 5.1 analog monitor section to use with your Pro Tools I/O. As the natural evolution of its predecessor — Control|24, one of the best-selling consoles ever in its class — C|24 integrates the latest advancements in Pro Tools software with many new features and improvements to provide an incredibly powerful and richly featured console option that’s easy to use and aggressively priced for Pro Tools|HD and Pro Tools LE users.
Mix music and audio the proper way—with your ears. Join host Thomas Graham and special guest Richard Furch, mixer (Prince, Usher, Macy Gray) and owner of eMixing.com, as they discuss how C|24 enables you to focus more on your mix—not on your computer screen. Register for AVIDs new Pro Mixing Webinar and…
- Get a walkthrough of the C|24 surface from Furch
- Discover C|24 features that’ll speed up your Pro Tools mixing efficiency
- Learn how to insert plug-ins and assign sends right from the board
- See what you can do with C|24 that you can’t do with a mouse
- Get your questions answered after the presentation in a live Q&A
Thursday, September 30, 2010 – 11:00 a.m. PT (2:00 p.m. ET, 6:00 p.m. GMT)