Recently unveiled at the DJ Expo in Atlantic City (last august), Denon has made a few changes to its design, which now can be considered as final. The DN-MC6000 Mixer and MIDI Controller is a four-channel/eight-source standalone digital DJ mixer with MIDI interface and internal sound card. With an astounding amount of features, real-time channel matrix operation, slim tabletop design, state-of-the-art solid steel chassis construction and quality sound, the DN-MC6000 is one of Denon DJ’s flagship controllers. Also acting as an audio interface (with a 2 in/2out stereo soundcard included), the DN-MC6000, when paired with the user’s software of choice, is a turnkey control solution for mobile DJs and party DJs, and a clear centerpiece to any DJ rig.
Below we can present the final design to you as first …
Correct Design changes:
1) Source select printing color changed .[AUX1,USB1/2,USB3/4,AUX2]
2) Knob length shorter and color changed(gray knob+White top&line).
3) Printing layout changed.
4) Printing layout changed.
5) Knob length shorter and color changed(Black knob +White top&line).
6) Printing changed. (x fader⇒x fader contour)
7) Knob length shorter and color changed(Black+White top&line)
8) Printing changed.
9) Printing layout changed.
10) Side-panel color changed[DENON Silver⇒DENON premium silver ]
11) Knob (same DN-X120)
– Rear･Bottom printing layout changed