Carlo Castellano is a professional session keyboard player (piano, organ, synthesizers and programming) with both studio and live experience. As a composer and sound designer he works on short films, documentaries and video games. I came across this video on Vimeo and immediately loved. it. Not only because I am a big fan of Daft Punk, but also because Carlo just did a fantastic job recreating the sounds of the original Aerodynamic track. All in all this is just a great video, really something for the weekend!
Gear Carlo used in this video are:
– Keyboards: Novation Bass Station, Novation Xiosynth 49, Axiom Pro 49, Artmann acoustic piano
– Effects: Artec SE-ADL Analog Delay, Ibanez DL5, Behringer Ultra Flanger UF100, Behringer Tube Overdrive TO100
– Software: Apple Logic Studio 9, Ableton Live Lite 7, Alphakanal Automat
– Mics: RØDE NT5, Shure SM57, t.bone EM 800, Creme DeMentia Bottle-Cap Contact Mic
– Other: Wuhan Tam Tam, Squier Bass, Meinl Doumbek, Toy Glockenspiel, Guinness football as Bass Drum, Tambourin, Hands.