Laboratorio Elettronico Popolare (L. E. P. ) is proud to present to you a one-of-a kind analog synthesizer, sequencer and drum-machine: LEPLOOP! Small in nature but aggressive in sound, the user will be able to create a variety of analog timbres and beats. LEPLOOP was designed to be a minimalist electronic music live-performance groove-box, which can be used to create a variety of electronic musical styles.
The LEPLOOP can be synched via MIDI to another LEPLOOP for tempo-synched operation or to another MIDI device or sequencer to receive sequence stop & start i nstructions.
- 2 Voltage Controlled Oscillators (2 VCO’s)
- Kick Drum Generator With Resonance, Distortion & Accent Controls
- White Noise Generator
- 24 dB/Octave Low Pass Voltage Controlled Filter (VCF)
- 2 Voltage Controlled Amlifiers (2 VCAs)
- 2 Attack-Release Envelope Generators (2 A-R ENV’s)
- Low Frequency OSC
- 1 6 Step Analog Sequencer
- 4 Track, 32 Step Digital Sequencer
- 4 Channel Mixer