FL Studio 10 is a complete software music production environment. Representing more than 12 years of cutting edge development, it has everything musicians and producers need in one package to compose, record, edit, arrange, mix and master professional quality music. FL Studio 10 includes Lifetime FREE Updates and really is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers.
Image Line Software, leading developer of audio production software, introduces the 10th and latest version of it’s music creation & production program, FL Studio. With more than 12 years development, the award winning digital audio workstation (DAW) software, previously known as FruityLoops, is delivering more added value than ever, ready to be exploited for its music production capabilities.
Image Line Software are also excited to announce that Lifetime Free Updates (LFU) have been extended to all ‘Boxed’ versions purchased from traditional music stores. Previously LFU were granted only to download purchases. LFU are available as a download after online product registration.
FL Studio 10 includes 30 software instruments & over 40 effects covering just about any musical style. Multi-track record up to 99 simultaneous tracks of audio through one of the industries most flexible Mixers. The Playlist workspace can contain an unlimited number of audio tracks and allows the user to arrange discrete audio events in any order or position the creative process dictates.
Key new features in FL Studio 10
· 64 bit plugin support – The Wrapper now automatically detects 64 bit plugins and opens them in 64 Bit ‘Bridged’ mode.
· Horizontal / vertical zoom & scrolling – Improved Playlist, Piano roll & Event Editor.
· Improved memory management – Two changes have been made to lower demands on FL Studio’s memory allocation.
o 1. 32 & 64 Bit VST plugins can be opened in ‘Bridged’ mode. The maximum memory available to the plugin will be at least 2 GB for 32 Bit Windows and up to 192 GB depending on your version of 64 Bit Windows.
o 2. Audio Clips & Sampler Channels Keep on disk option now opens the sample in a separate memory allocation. Each Audio Clip / Sampler Channel can now load a sample of at least 2 GB for 32 Bit & 64 Bit Windows versions.
· Project Picker – Allows preview and selection of Clips in the Playlist & Patterns for improved workflow. Inter-Clip relationships are also displayed.
· Improved audio options – ASIO: ‘Mix in bufferswitch’ and ‘Triple buffer’ may improve performance with some ASIO drivers. ASIO/Primary Sound: Revised ‘Playback tracking’ options to help with alignment of visual & recorded events where soundcard problems exist.
· Autosave / Autobackup – FL Studio can now be set to back up the current project at 5 to 15 minute intervals. Never lose project data again!
· Fruity Edition – Now gains access to Playlist Pattern Clips for unlimited scoring and automation flexibility.
FL Studio 10 is available for purchase online (via download) or in boxed format through traditional music & software outlets. All downloadable AND boxed versions now include Lifetime FREE Updates available as a download after online registration of the product.
Complete details at the Image Line website.