Steinberg is web-static to announce the availability of Cubase Elements 6, the latest addition to the Cubase product family. Based on the core technologies of Steinberg’s music production system Cubase 6, the entry-level Elements edition offers intuitive songwriting and recording tools along with great-sounding instruments and effects.
With its comprehensive tools for composing, recording, editing and mixing, Cubase Elements 6 is the most desirable entryway to the world of Cubase. The eminently powerful collection of quality instruments and effects modifies your PC and Mac computer into your personal music production system for crafting compositions to minute detail, making studio-grade recordings for band practices as well as everything in between. And with the same professional user interface and award-winning audio engine as in Steinberg’s Cubase 6 flagship, the Elements version boasts all the tools of the trade at an irresistible price.
- Based on proven Cubase technology used by professionals around the world
- Award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with flexible routing and fully automatic delay compensation
- Supports up to 64 MIDI and 48 audio tracks simultaneously in DVD quality (24-bit/96 kHz)
- Includes outstanding virtual instruments: HALion Sonic SE workstation, MPC-style Groove Agent ONE drum machine, Prologue synthesizer
- Comes ready with 33 audio effect processors, including PitchCorrect for vocal intonation correction and the great-sounding AmpSimulator
- Cross-platform 32-/64-bit for Windows and Mac OS X Intel