Chris from Audio Damage let us know that his new plugin Panstation is now available for purchase. Panstation is, without question, the most sophisticated autopanner plug-in available. Audio Damage started with a loose model of the venerable Drawmer M500’s panning engine, then added the counting features from the Audio & Design PanScan (probably the most famous vintage autopanner, and the “secret weapon” of many well-known producers.)
The result is an autopanner plug-in that is second to none in both feature set and sound.
• Four different panning laws, including an exact 1:1 clone of the M500 pan law.
• Ten panning waveforms, including all the waveforms present in the M500.
• Free-run, MIDI tempo sync, MIDI note trigger, MIDI note number, and CC control of panning.
• Audio trigger counting feature from the A&D PanScan.
• Easy-to-read user interface. No squinting at tiny pixel fonts.
• Relative phase control of each side, for tremolo and stereo widening effects.
• MIDI Learn for full MIDI CC control over every parameter.
Get yours at the Audio Damage website for 39 Dollars.