PSP Audioware proudly present new version of their flagship mastering equalizer plug-in – PSP Neon! To overcome the most significant limitations of PSP Neon HR version 1 we decided to develop additional versions of the plug-in, creating the Neon Suite which covers both mastering and mixing applications. Version 2 of PSP Neon comes in three flavors: PSP Neon HR, PSP Neon STD, PSP Neon Mix.
Version 2 of PSP Neon comes in three flavors:
- PSP Neon HR – compatible with PSP Neon HR version 1, so your sessions will open and your presets will load. Just like its predecessor, It offers linear phase processing as well as three spectral resolution levels.
- PSP Neon STD – like HR, but with standard (std) spectral resolution. This is sufficient for all but the most demanding mastering purposes (for which you can always grab HR). STD offers greatly reduced latency (by factor of ~3) and much gentler memory requirements.
- PSP Neon MIX – with its minimum-phase filters (no linear-phase processing) it is very well-suited for mixing, as it introduces almost no latency (just 31 samples), while still providing all other important features such as oversampling, middle-side processing, a spectrum analyzer and the advanced Neon user interface.
- Operation at high sample rates (up to 192kHz)
- PSP Audioware’s proprietary FAT mode
- Independent processing and control of each stereo channel
- Stereo and Mid-Side operation
- High and Max resolution modes for unparalleled fidelity in the most demanding applications
- Third-octave real-time spectrum analyzer with many adjustable parameters,
- Frequency-hunting as well as overtone-hunting workflow accelerators for finding the right frequency in seconds
- Response plot auto-zooming
- EQ band soloing