The music production package that has everything you need to create anything you want. Sounds as good as it looks. Works as great as it feels. Propellerhead have taken care of all the tedious stuff – calibration, setup, the works. You can concentrate on having fun instead: making music. With two channels of recording and inputs for all your gear, your instruments are always connected and you are always ready to record.
2-in 2-out audio interface
Sounds as good as it looks. Works as great as it feels. We’ve taken care of all the tedious stuff — calibration, setup, the works. You can concentrate on having fun instead: making music. With two channels of pristine audio recording, and with inputs for all your gear, your instruments are always connected and you are always ready to record.
Integrated music recording environment
Balance is perfectly integrated with Reason and Reason Essentials. With Clip Safe you’ll never lose a good take to distortion again. Big Meter lets you tune your guitar and set the levels from across the room. Use it with our software, other pro audio apps, or even iTunes™ — Balance works with everything.
Reason Essentials packs all the recording, editing, effects, instruments, and mixing tools you need to sound great. With its generous sound bank and familiar creative flow, it’s the software that lets you focus on the music and finish that song. Need more? Upgrade to Reason for even more instruments, sounds, and effects.
- 2-in by 2-out audio interface
- USB 2.0 – bus powered
- Hi-end pre-amplifiers
- Hi-end 24-bit ADC/DACs, 44.1 to 96kHz
- Low latency design
- Clip Safe — Never again a lost take because of inadequate level settings. The “built-in recording engineer” watches over your session and automatically heals any clipped recordings.
- Mac OS class compliant (no driver on Mac OS). ASIO drivers for Windows installed with the software.
- Built-in Propellerhead Ignition Key
- Direct monitoring (for stand-alone or DAW use)
- Two XLR microphone inputs w. 48V phantom power
- Two 1/4″ guitar inputs with padding
- Four 1/4″ line inputs (two stereo pairs)
- One 1/4” headphone output
- Two 1/4″ TRS balanced main outputs
- Hardware input source selection
- Input level control
- Separate output and headphone level control
- Output muting
Propellerhead Balance will be available for worldwide sale September 30, 2011. The Propellerhead Balance audio interface will be available as a complete music making system, packaged together with Reason Essentials.
Reason and Record owners that purchase the Reason Essentials with Propellerhead Balance package will receive a free upgrade to Reason 6.