Tone2 Audiosoftware are proud to announce the release of their new AkustiX Enhancer plugin. AkustiX Enhancer is a collection of enhancement effects designed to complement the mix and mastering process. Combined into an intuitive user interface each effect is based on the latest developments in psycho-acoustic research and offers multiple ways to customize your recordings by using psycho-acoustic processing to shape and enhance your sound.
AkustiX Enhancer features six powerful mixing effects:
– Psycho EQ
The Psycho EQ dynamically boosts and equalizes frequencies based on the nonlinearity of the human ear.
– Stereo Width
With up to 3 frequency bands available the stereo width effect uses exclusive new technology to provide independent frequency control
over the stereo width & spatial image without introducing negative artifacts.
– Ultra Stereo
The Ultra Stereo section adds transparency while enhancing perceived spaciousness and auditory distance within a mix, it can also be
used to up mix from mono to stereo
– Phase Enhance
Phase Enhance masks non linearities and simulates a more natural dispersion and propagation of the sound
– Multi Exciter
Designed to enhance presence and brightness the multiband exciter adds vibrancy and depth to your mix by adding additional harmonics.
– Smart Filter
The Smart Filter section enhances transparency and adds more detail by using frequency-domain masking
- Six essential effects to complement your track and mastering process
- Add brightness, vibrancy, transparency and depth to your mix
- Restore and revitalize old recordings
- Exclusive new technology based on the latest in psychoacoustics research
- Elegant and intuitive user interface
- High-end quality processing
- Powerful spectrum analyzer & phase meter to visualize imaging and phase
- Suitable for mix, mastering and signal restoration purposes
- Ships with professional presets for a broad range of mix & mastering tasks
For more information please visit the Tone2 website at www.tone2.com