For over 40 years Lexicon has been considered the gold standard of digital reverb and effects processing. Now that same distinctive, smooth, rich “Lexicon Sound” is available in a plug-in specifically designed to take any home or project studio to the next level. The MPX Native Reverb Plug-in delivers the legendary Lexicon sound through a single polymorphic plug-in with seven different reverb types and over one hundred of the most versatile and finely crafted studio presets.
The MPX Native Reverb Plug-in is the ultimate home recording and project studio plug-in package for creating professional, inspirational mixes within popular DAWs such as Pro Tools®, Logic®, Nuendo® or any other RTAS®, AudioUnit™, or VST® compatible host.
Features at a Glance
- Classic Lexicon reverb algorithm
- 100 finely-crafted studio presets
- Exclusive artist presets
- Intuitive user-interface provides easy access to key parameters
- Formats that work seamlessly in any VST®, Audio Unit™ or RTAS® compatible DAW
- Streamlined User Interface allows for quick set up by showing all parameters on one screen
- Graphical real-time visualization illustrates full spectral intensity
- Presets can be stored in a DAW-independent format that can easily be transferred between DAWs
- Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels
- Multi-platform compatibility (Windows 7, Vista and XP; Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6)
- iLok2 required