“Serato DJ Intro will transform the way people interact with music,” explains Sam Gribben, CEO of Serato Audio Research. “It’s amazing to see how the Serato DJ experience has evolved, and now a whole new generation of people can discover what professionals around the world have trusted for years.”
- Two tracks can be mixed simultaneously using traditional DJ controls – scratch, nudge, pitch bend, EQ.
- Serato Sync locks tracks together for seamless grooves.
- Serato Crates make audio file management easy and advanced iTunes integration gives you instant access to personal library and playlist information.
- Cue points allow you to quickly access specific parts of songs.
- Loops repeat selected sections and can create new intros, outros and extended mixes.
- DJ-FX will enhance any DJ set, with popular effects including delay, filter and reverb, and up to three FX chainable for each deck.
- The Sample Player can play up to four short samples, audio loops, sound effects or full length tracks in addition to the two tracks you’re mixing.
- Plug-and-Play connectivity makes it simple and fast to setup your supported Serato DJ Intro controller, computer and software and start DJing.
For more info, visit the Serato DJ Intro product page.